Purpose: To lovingly nurture children into learning to glorify God
by joyfully following Jesus Christ according to Scripture!
1. Faith-- Our goal is that each child develops real faith in Jesus Christ as their own Savior and Lord. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
2. Christian Community -- Our goal is to help children feel welcome and become happily involved in the larger church family. (Romans 12:5)
3. Discipleship -- Our goal is to equip children to become mature followers of Jesus Christ. This includes their developing, over time, a thorough understanding of the Bible, God's authority, worship, spiritual disciplines, and other aspects of the Christian life. (I Peter 3:15)
4. Serving Others -- Our goal is that children will learn to share Christ's love by putting God and others before their own needs. (Philippians 2:3-4)
5. Evangelism -- Our goal is to give children the resources and confidence they need to share their faith with others. (Matthew 28:19 -20)